Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Quick Update

I changed the way comments are done here, so you don't have to do that picture stuff. However, they are now moderated by me, so any comment you write won't actually appear until I OK it. That will avoid blogspam, which hit my very first post.

Also, I'm thinking of finding an alternative to Notifylist. A few people have told me that they have had trouble signing up for it. And, of course, I haven't used it much.

And today Horyon spent a lot of money at the dentist. I sincerely hope that Maxine has Horyon's orthodontic structure and my enamel, because if it's the other way around, her teeth will cost more than her college.

That is all. You may go back to your business.

Rob

No comments:

A Brief Introduction

Roblog is my writing lab. It is my goal to not let seven days pass without a new post. I welcome your criticism, as I cannot improve on my own.

Here is a link to my cung post, which remains the only word which I have ever invented, and which has not, as far as I know, caught on. Yet.