Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 06, 2008

A Trip to Wichita, pt. 2

It wouldn't be Christmas without a family photo.Unfortunately, the pictures Horyon took of all of us together came out too dark.

I'm still figuring out how to use this camera properly, and it's usually too slow to catch Maxine doing something cute. But every once in a while I get one like this:
Or this:
Or this:
Is it time for me to worry that she will grow up to be a thrill-seeking speed-demon?

Could be worse. She might grow up to be like this:
There. Now I've gotten some of the photos out of my system, I can write about what happened in Wichita. As you might guess from the pictures, we went to a mall. It had coin-op rides for kids, though Maxine was happy even when we didn't put coins in. I think the horse was actually moving when I took the picture, but that was the only machine I fed. The rest were just her sitting on them, acting goofy.

No comments:

A Brief Introduction

Roblog is my writing lab. It is my goal to not let seven days pass without a new post. I welcome your criticism, as I cannot improve on my own.

Here is a link to my cung post, which remains the only word which I have ever invented, and which has not, as far as I know, caught on. Yet.