Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Don't Wear Your Coat All Day!!!!!!!!

So Maxine told me that she wore her coat all day at school today, and I decided to let her know that if you wear your coat too much in the winter, you sweat, then it's easy to get cold when you go back outside.  Being a big fan of the Socratic method, I started leading her with some questions.  Here's how it went:

Rob:  So when you wore your coat did you feel hot?

Maxine:  A little.

R:  So what happens to a body when it is too hot?

M:  When a body is too hot it explodes!

R:  !

So be warned as winter approaches:  Don't wear your coat all day, because if you get too hot...

BANG!

No comments:

A Brief Introduction

Roblog is my writing lab. It is my goal to not let seven days pass without a new post. I welcome your criticism, as I cannot improve on my own.

Here is a link to my cung post, which remains the only word which I have ever invented, and which has not, as far as I know, caught on. Yet.