Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pedal Boat -- Water Bike

As I was biking the other day, I passed some guys getting ready to put their projects in the water.  They were from Busan National University, and they were all in the Water Bike Club. Getting the bike over the fence was the trickiest bit.  I even took a little video. If they get going fast enough, they hydroplane on the wings down at the propeller level. They could only keep that speed up for about 20 seconds at a time. I found myself wondering how soon I'd be able to buy one of these, and asked about the weight restrictions.  They're running a couple of guys who weigh less together than I do by myself.  Sigh.





















No comments:

A Brief Introduction

Roblog is my writing lab. It is my goal to not let seven days pass without a new post. I welcome your criticism, as I cannot improve on my own.

Here is a link to my cung post, which remains the only word which I have ever invented, and which has not, as far as I know, caught on. Yet.