Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 01, 2014

Random Pictures

This is not my usual style, but from time to time I feel inclined to throw Uncle Bob a bone.  In spite of being on vacation, I have not felt one bit inclined to write.  But if a picture is worth a thousand words, I've just racked up 20,000 right here.
Quinten enjoys chocolate.

I enjoy a burger so large I had to use a fork and knife to eat it.
Yes, there is an over-easy fried egg embedded in that awesome burger.

Maxine enjoys (?) a boa constrictor.
Horyon didn't enjoy this very much either.

Not sure how this summer pic got in here,
but doesn't it warm your heart?

Maxine's teacher for the past two years, Aran.

Chinese candy: better for photos than eating.

Souvenir of our vacation, enjoying cho-bap with Maxine. 

Outfit by Horyon.  Yes, she spent an evening sewing!

Not as charming at this scale,
though Quinten is willing to give a high-five.

I can't believe my little boy is already driving!

I love horses.

Riding the train.

Just plain cute.

Giddap.

Love those giant teddy bears. Really.

End of the day at the water park.  Anyone look tired?

The view from our hotel room.

Our hotel lobby.

Last day of vacation.

Couldn't quite get Quinten to buy into this one.


1 comment:

Uncle Bob said...

Thanks for the bone!! I saw it after early church so I shared it with others at church.
Uncle Bob

A Brief Introduction

Roblog is my writing lab. It is my goal to not let seven days pass without a new post. I welcome your criticism, as I cannot improve on my own.

Here is a link to my cung post, which remains the only word which I have ever invented, and which has not, as far as I know, caught on. Yet.