Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Gack!

Yesterday I spent about an hour and a half writing a Roblog post. While doing so, I clicked an MP3 to play, and my player (Winamp) suggested that a new version was available and would I like to download? Sure, I clicked. The download page opened in a new tab of my browser (Firefox), and I clicked through to download it.

That's when Firefox froze.

Firefox is no longer my default browser. I was not in the mood to redo the Roblog entry, so it will have to wait. As will you.

No comments:

A Brief Introduction

Roblog is my writing lab. It is my goal to not let seven days pass without a new post. I welcome your criticism, as I cannot improve on my own.

Here is a link to my cung post, which remains the only word which I have ever invented, and which has not, as far as I know, caught on. Yet.