Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Something from the Archives

Back in the day when I worked at Wal-Mart, some truly weird things happened on the job.  I found myself writing about one of these incidences at length, but unwilling to publish, for whatever reason.  Eventually the piece sat for long enough that I forgot about it.

Just this evening, I came across the lovely story of A Match Made in the S-Mart Parking Lot, and decided to polish it up, try to fix the spelling mistakes, and put it out there for you to enjoy.

There is some embellishment, but most of the action going on in this little vignette is pretty much as it happens.  The biggest departure from reality is that the jewelry associate is not nearly that clever in real life.

No comments:

A Brief Introduction

Roblog is my writing lab. It is my goal to not let seven days pass without a new post. I welcome your criticism, as I cannot improve on my own.

Here is a link to my cung post, which remains the only word which I have ever invented, and which has not, as far as I know, caught on. Yet.