Total Pageviews

Friday, December 03, 2010

Attention Roblog Readers!

I Wordled Roblog, and this is what it came up with: 
 

          title="Wordle: roblog">
          src="http://www.wordle.net/thumb/wrdl/2826127/roblog"
          alt="Wordle: roblog"
          style="padding:4px;border:1px solid #ddd">
 
 
I know it looks like a garbled mess. 
Just click on it, already. 
 
In other news, I have just gone through my list of Roblog 
"drafts"--unfinished posts.
 
I found about a dozen from 2007 and 2008 that I had just 
never finished writing.  Some of them just needed me to 
hit the "Publish Post" button, and some needed some 
reworking, but they are all up now.
 
Click on 2007 or 2008, and all of the posts from that year will come up.  You will probably recognize the new ones.  Have fun!

No comments:

A Brief Introduction

Roblog is my writing lab. It is my goal to not let seven days pass without a new post. I welcome your criticism, as I cannot improve on my own.

Here is a link to my cung post, which remains the only word which I have ever invented, and which has not, as far as I know, caught on. Yet.