Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 07, 2013

Maxine's Menu

The other day Maxine showed me a menu she had made.  She wanted to keep the source secret, but I eventually found out.  It's from a book about a pig family going to a Mexican restaurant.
The Menu
She wanted to play restaurant, but Horyon and I were both busy, and Quinten is a lousy customer, though a decent short order-cook.  (See what I did there with the hyphen?)
The Menu pictured with the inspiration for it
There was disappointment and another bedtime with a damp pillow.  Sorry, Maxine.

The next day I played along.  Had me some nachos.  Mmmmm.... nachos.
Kids.  Always getting hung-up on something.

No comments:

A Brief Introduction

Roblog is my writing lab. It is my goal to not let seven days pass without a new post. I welcome your criticism, as I cannot improve on my own.

Here is a link to my cung post, which remains the only word which I have ever invented, and which has not, as far as I know, caught on. Yet.