Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Winter Wonderland

A few weeks ago I posted a few pictures of the view out of our apartment. They might be good for comparison to what we woke up to today:

Quite beautiful. Fortunately, it doesn't seem to be sticking to the streets. However, Horyon is dead set against taking Maxine out, and we had planned to go shopping with Mom and Dad. Instead, I think that Horyon will go with them, and I'll stay home and keep Maxine company.

I'll probably carry her around in the carrier Mom and Dad brought here for us. When I first loaded her up, Maxine wasn't too thrilled with it.

But when I put my coat on, and stood in front of the mirror, she went nuts. She loves it now.

For any of you who are interested, it's a BabyBjorn Baby Carrier. I bought it for about $80 on Amazon.com. I would put a link here, but I'm carrying Maxine now, and want to finish this so I can walk around with her a bit.

Horyon has gone shopping with Mom and Dad, so it's just the two of us. We're watching UHF.

Big Fun!

Peace,

Rob

No comments:

A Brief Introduction

Roblog is my writing lab. It is my goal to not let seven days pass without a new post. I welcome your criticism, as I cannot improve on my own.

Here is a link to my cung post, which remains the only word which I have ever invented, and which has not, as far as I know, caught on. Yet.