Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sick

Sorry for not posting. I've been sick for the last week and a half. It feels like I'm getting over it, but it's still got it's gooey tendrils wrapped around my brain.

I've subbed once since getting this way, and once right before. Enough to pay for some Nite-time (the generic equivalent of Nyquil). The biggest problem is that it dries my throat out so bad that I wake up uncomfortable. For a few nights I would wake up, drink water, go to the bathroom, and repeat the whole thing an hour later. No fun.

When Horyon saw me getting sick, she beat back the end of her cold, so she's in pretty good health. It makes her disgustingly cheerful sometimes, but most of that gets poured into her work, which has picked up a lot in the last month.

And thankfully, Maxine has not been sick at all. At least not that we could see. She has had more energy than Horyon and I put together, and is the bright spot in my days. The days when I can't see her because our schedules don't overlap are long and a bit dreary for me.

I'm going to bed now.

No comments:

A Brief Introduction

Roblog is my writing lab. It is my goal to not let seven days pass without a new post. I welcome your criticism, as I cannot improve on my own.

Here is a link to my cung post, which remains the only word which I have ever invented, and which has not, as far as I know, caught on. Yet.