Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Zoo Trip 1

[To answer Colleen's comment, yes, it is indeed the "World Famous" Topeka zoo. I doubt her little brother was driving the train, as the two guys who were taking turns driving were older gentlemen. But next time we'll look out for Shane! We didn't ride the carousel this time, as we wanted to hit the zoo, but it's definitely on the itinerary for next time!]

Remember, I can only attach five photos to any given post, unless I can attach more. Huh. Whada ya know? I can attach more, it's just that I can only attach five at a time! Who knew! I've spent the last 20 minutes going through and choosing the best, so I'm not going to write about this event. If you want to read about it, check out my previous post, about the whole day, including a job interview. So here are some pictures, in no particular order




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rob--Looks like the "World Famous" Topeka Zoo. If you rode the train my little brother Shane may have been driving it--he's been doing it since 1995 and loves it. Did you ride the carousel, too?

Colleen

A Brief Introduction

Roblog is my writing lab. It is my goal to not let seven days pass without a new post. I welcome your criticism, as I cannot improve on my own.

Here is a link to my cung post, which remains the only word which I have ever invented, and which has not, as far as I know, caught on. Yet.