Total Pageviews

Friday, April 07, 2006

Correction

Sorry.

The fine is $20 per week, not month. Horyon read the Roblog today and corrected me.

She added, "I'm thinking of not paying it," and I said, "I'm thinking hell no we're not paying it!"

$20 per month is just barely acceptable to me as the price to be left alone by people who have no business bugging me. Heck, I'll give $20 a month to the Jehovah's Witnesses if it keeps them from knocking on my door. But $20 a week? $10 per protest? Man, I am definitely protesting that.

You know what? I can see where they protest from my window. I need to get a water-balloon sling shot, like we used to have at Pearson Hall, back at good old K.U. Then I can wreak some serious havoc on those pigdogs.

Peace (unless you're a protester here at the I-Park apartments, in which case go sit on a porcupine),

Rob

No comments:

A Brief Introduction

Roblog is my writing lab. It is my goal to not let seven days pass without a new post. I welcome your criticism, as I cannot improve on my own.

Here is a link to my cung post, which remains the only word which I have ever invented, and which has not, as far as I know, caught on. Yet.