Total Pageviews

Friday, April 27, 2007

Party Invitation

You are all invited to our housewarming party.

Where: not our house. We will be at First Christian Church, at 6th and Seneca in beautiful downtown Leavenworth.

When: Sunday, May 6th. 2:00 - 3:30 p.m.

What eat: cake.

What drink: punch.

What bring: Well, I'm glad you asked.

We have created a couple of registries at Wal-Mart and Target. Go to either of these stores and ask about how to shop for a registry, and someone will put you at a computer station. Type in my name (Rob Sack) and follow the instructions. When you get to check-out, remember to tell the cashier that you bought something on a registry and show her your print-out.

If you are not inclined to go someplace to shop, we plan to buy lots of stuff from Lands End. You can go to their website (or call them) and get us a nice gift certificate.

If you are not inclined to go someplace to shop or even get on the internet to give us amunition to shop, you are still welcome to come. We will be charging $2 for photo ops with Maxine.

See you then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rob and Horyon: I just wanted to let you know that we will be flying to Las Vegas about the time of your party. However, you should be receiving (or received) a package from Target. We will miss seeing you but will catch up later.

Love ya, Ruth

A Brief Introduction

Roblog is my writing lab. It is my goal to not let seven days pass without a new post. I welcome your criticism, as I cannot improve on my own.

Here is a link to my cung post, which remains the only word which I have ever invented, and which has not, as far as I know, caught on. Yet.