Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Lazy Sunday

Well, it's Sunday morning. My second as a father, and my second at home alone. I couldn't get out of bed for church, and am now trying to decide what exactly to do. I just activated this blog late last night, and thought it might be a good idea to add a bit to it, just to get into the habit, you know?

So I think I'll add a picture.

Tada! That took about 4 tries, spread over the whole morning. The last time it just worked, without my doing anything different.

This is one of my favorite pictures. Usually we keep Maxine wrapped up like a little baby burrito, so we don't get to see her hands and feet. She still seems uncomfortable with her limbs flailing around, though she seems to struggle to not be wrapped up.

Well, I'm off to the resting room to visit my favorite ladies. Next time I'll explain that whole concept.

Peace,

Rob

No comments:

A Brief Introduction

Roblog is my writing lab. It is my goal to not let seven days pass without a new post. I welcome your criticism, as I cannot improve on my own.

Here is a link to my cung post, which remains the only word which I have ever invented, and which has not, as far as I know, caught on. Yet.