Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sick Again

Hi everyone.

I caught a cold this week. Big fun. It has taken away my number one
pleasure, holding my daughter. I work, go home, and sleep. When I
stop by to see my ladies, I don't get to hold either one of them.

Blah blah blah miserable blah blah blah.

On the other hand, fall is finally asserting itself in Pusan. I
actually wore a jacket today. Of course, some of my students have
been wearing ski jackets for the past month, but they seem a bit more
sensitive to the cold than I am.

Part two of the Birthday story will come this weekend. Between
sleeping and writing a test for my freshmen.

Peace,

Rob

--
Robert Sack and Kang Horyon
Hyundae I-Park Apt. 101-1902
Yong-dang-dong, Nam-gu
Pusan 608-793
Korea

No comments:

A Brief Introduction

Roblog is my writing lab. It is my goal to not let seven days pass without a new post. I welcome your criticism, as I cannot improve on my own.

Here is a link to my cung post, which remains the only word which I have ever invented, and which has not, as far as I know, caught on. Yet.