Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Arrival Update

We just got our visa interview appointment date: March 19th.

If everything goes smoothly (which we expect), Horyon will be approved right there at the appointment. They will mail her passport with visa to us two or three days later. At that point, we will be able to buy plane tickets to fly to the U.S.A.

So it's looking like sometime late in March, which is kind of good news. Mom and Dad will be going on a cruise in March, and won't get home until around the 25th, so at least they will be able to come pick us up and see Maxine again right off the plane. I'm sure Maxine will be thrilled to see them.

This means that I will not be able to give anyone a more exact date until around March 22nd. Please be patient with us!

Peace,

Rob

No comments:

A Brief Introduction

Roblog is my writing lab. It is my goal to not let seven days pass without a new post. I welcome your criticism, as I cannot improve on my own.

Here is a link to my cung post, which remains the only word which I have ever invented, and which has not, as far as I know, caught on. Yet.